Ailie Robertson (Harp), Paul Jennings (Cajon and Percussion), Duncan Lyall (Bass), Ewan Robertson (Guitar), James Ross (Piano, Harmonium).
Produced by Mary-Ann Kennedy. Recorded, mixed and mastered by Nick Turner at Watercolour Music Studios, Ardgour.
- The Exploding Bow / The Lisnagun / Swerving for Bunnies: (S. Graham / B. Ring / A. Robertson)
- Micho Russell's / Na Goisidich (The Gossips): (M. Russell / A. MacDonald)
- Ho ro mo Bhobag an Dram (The Favourite Dram): (Trad.)
- Donald, Willie and his Dog: (D. Morrison)
- Spirits: (A. Lyon and D. Lyon)
- President Garfield's / Marry Me Now: (Trad. / Trad.)
- The Humours of Scariff / Good Spirits: (Trad. / A. Robertson)
- The Futterat with the Grey Tail / North Highland Dance / Ray and Kevin's Reel: (Trad. / Trad. / A. Robertson)
- The Sands of Hosta: (A. Robertson)
- Angus Nicholson's Trip to Barra / Port Sean Seosamh (John Joe's) / Would the Minister Not Dance? : (N. Kennedy / Trad. / Trad.)
- The Angel's Share / Taureen Derby Polka / O'Connor's Polka: (A. Robertson / Trad. / Trad.)